Mother's day new release
I had tremendous fun finding phases for these cards and I do hope you enjoy them too! My favourite this when I am at markets and working at Montage Pop Up as watching people crack up at my cards. It's a relief others share my strange sense of humor!
Select from 8 different messages.
Each message is printed onto a sticker and placed onto the front of the card.
You can order any phrase from the choices blow.
1. Mum, thanks for letting me live to adulthood…even when it was hard.
2. I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favourite child.
3. Mum, thanks for not breast-feeding me past an inappropriate age.
4. Mum. Thank you for providing me with a uterus to gestate in.
5. In retrospect: aren’t you glad you didn’t make Dad wear a condom?
6. Let’s not forget who made you a mother, mother.
7. What else can I give to someone who’s already been gifted such a wonderful child? (Me)
8. Happy Mother’s Day to one of my favourite parents.
Envelope C6 160x112
Retro Gal click HERE
Retro Guy click HERE
Friday, April 19, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Some letterpress happiness and recent new products! All products available in my Etsy Shop (except the wedding invitation - that is a unique bespoke invitation and Ill tell you all about that later!)
|Willie Wagtail gift tags|
|Willie Wagtail notelets in Kraft|
|Willie Wagtail notelets in Cotton white|
|Release the Hounds 3 colour print card|
|'Cross my heart hope to die] 2 colour card|
|Hand set lead type 'Love song lines' Series of 4|
|Because You're min I walk the Line|
|You Make me Smile with my Heart|
|Do you like pina coladas?|
|You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be|
|This is the beginning of a beautiful lace friendship! (and the start of an amazing wedding invitation!)|