menu bar

Monday, October 7, 2013

I did it my way - save the date wedding invitation



I Must confess, if I were to have a wedding right now, this is how I would celebrate! It's just delicious! A crisp blue and neon pink colour scheme with the bright pink envelope and custom printed dotty envelope liner are a match made in heaven. I think its feminine but strong and masculine at the same time! The typeface gives it strength as well as the deep blue, but the pink and spots soften the structure and create a real party theme.

SPECS:
Invitation: 2 colour, printed onto Gmund 300gsm cotton white, 110x155mm
Envelope: pink c6 with digitally custom printed and cut envelope liner.









2 comments:

  1. Do you print the envelope linings or where they outsourced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe please excuse the lateness of this reply - my settings weren't set to 'inform me when someone comments' anyway... I printed them myself and cut a template and then cut them to fit... They look great but are labour intensive. You can purchase them all done online (just google envelope liners) but never in the colours/style I want!

    ReplyDelete