menu bar

Monday, April 22, 2013

Retro Guy and Girl

Mother's day new release
I had tremendous fun finding phases for these cards and I do hope you enjoy them too! My favourite this when I am at markets and working at Montage Pop Up as watching people crack up at my cards. It's a relief others share my strange sense of humor!

You will never be lost for words with this card.
Select from 8 different messages.
Each message is printed onto a sticker and placed onto the front of the card.
You can order any phrase from the choices blow.

1. Mum, thanks for letting me live to adulthood…even when it was hard.

2. I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favourite child.

3. Mum, thanks for not breast-feeding me past an inappropriate age.

4. Mum. Thank you for providing me with a uterus to gestate in.

5. In retrospect: aren’t you glad you didn’t make Dad wear a condom?

6. Let’s not forget who made you a mother, mother.

7. What else can I give to someone who’s already been gifted such a wonderful child? (Me)

8. Happy Mother’s Day to one of my favourite parents.


SIZE:
Card =148X104mm
Envelope C6 160x112

TO ORDER
Retro Gal click HERE
Retro Guy click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment