menu bar

Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 roundup.

What a year!
Heaps of momentum and many letterpress highlights!
With the arrival of the Admiral, it took me some time to get him commissioned and set up. Mainly because I was busy with everything else but also I admit to being a bit scared! Thanks to the help of dad, and husband he is on his way - motorized and all!

  • The ETSY WA Street team was started, of which I am a team captain, we held our first ETSY conference
  • I was published in Bespoke magazine, a printed version of Tickle the Imagination, the West Australian Newspaper Habitat Magzine, in Shop till you drop - the ETSY lift out
  • I was part of  Yes Dear's give and take - a wonderful handmade initiative
  • I joined Montage and was in my first retail shop - run by a group of like mined talented crafters and designers
  • I had so much fun at several markets throughout the year.
  • I traveled to Hong Kong and visited the Wai Che printing company
Thank you to everyone that supported me and let me know they loved my products by buying or commissioning me to produce them!

Watch this space! That huge fly wheel has some power and is not stopping after 120years of operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment