With the arrival of the Admiral, it took me some time to get him commissioned and set up. Mainly because I was busy with everything else but also I admit to being a bit scared! Thanks to the help of dad, and husband he is on his way - motorized and all!
- The ETSY WA Street team was started, of which I am a team captain, we held our first ETSY conference
- I was published in Bespoke magazine, a printed version of Tickle the Imagination, the West Australian Newspaper Habitat Magzine, in Shop till you drop - the ETSY lift out
- I was part of Yes Dear's give and take - a wonderful handmade initiative
- I joined Montage and was in my first retail shop - run by a group of like mined talented crafters and designers
- I had so much fun at several markets throughout the year.
- I traveled to Hong Kong and visited the Wai Che printing company